Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 1999 11:30:35 -0400
From:      Kevin Rooney <Kevin_Rooney@sw.cc.va.us>
To:        "'mwlucas@exceptionet.com'" <mwlucas@exceptionet.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: weird Apache 1.3.6 problem

Again, you cannot create virtualhosts with ip addresses (at least not
without multiple nics and assigned ports, but this is not a pleasant
option).  This is for qualified domain names only.  If what you're doing
is using frontpage to create different webs you don't need to change
httpd.conf for multiple vhosts. fpsvradm will do this for you.  I hope
we're on the same page here.