Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:28:46 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Xft2 has changed to Xft

>I didn't see an email like this from Eric, so here goes.
>
>Last night (08/17/2003 EST), Eric Anholt committed the monumental patch
>that changed all occurrences of Xft2 to Xft.  This will have a big
>impact on GNOME 2.  All GNOME 2 users, or people use GNOME/GTK 2 based
>ports should do a:
>
>portupgrade -rf Xft

Thanks, it works great as breeze. This problem hit on me other night when
Xft were changed that I didn't know. I found out about that when I saw error
and few users are having problem with it over at bsdforums.

BTW: I don't know how franz is having a weird problem, but I don't have any,
just same as with Joe.

Cheers,
Mezz