Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 1996 11:30:35 -0500
From:      dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IRCD

>On Wed, 3 Jan 1996, dennis wrote:
>> >You don't need to.  It compiles out of the box (or used to, last time I
>> >checked).
>> didn't....otherwise I wouldnt be asking....
>
>Actually, it does.  However you may have to modify the make files to link
>with the proper crypt library.
>
>Which ircd version, what errors are you getting?

2.8.21.....

got it to compile...had to make a few changes....crypt was one of them

a couple of bad sys_errlist declarations were making it fail... and it couldn't
find dn_skipname().....had to include the resolution module. Anyone know
anything about this?

theres no "sum" on the machine i built this on. Is this part of the
distribution?

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25