Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:46:28 -0500
From:      Dan Delaney <dionysos@mail.dionysia.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IMAP-UW 2002 login disabled

Hello all. I just set up a FreeBSD 5.0 server for a company here in
town. Previously they were using a Linux server for their email. I
installed IMAP-UW 2002 from the ports collection, and it's giving the
following error when users attempt to get their mail:

imapd[8769]: Login disabled user=dude auth=dude host=dude.host.com
[192.168.1.102]

Anyone know what's going on here? I haven't had this problem with the
IMAP port on other FreeBSD (4) servers I've installed.

Thanks
--Dan