Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:38:11 -0600 (CST)
From:      sglaspell@mkwalker.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Articles vs. ads

Articles are better than ads. They have more credibility and more power.  Getting companies in local
papers, regional publications and national trade magazines is our specialty.  We are aggressive,
effective and easy to work with.  Call 800-300-1242 or e-mail our Director of Account Services,
Shawn Glaspell, at sglaspell@mkwalker.com