Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:16:18 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        "Ron Smith" <ronnetron@hotmail.com>, wmoran@iowna.com, rj45@slacknet.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: STRANGE delay using NAT

I use ssh for *everything* as well (because - well, why use something
insecure, when you have something secure right there?!)
I have seen the exact problem he's speaking of here, but I haven't
bothered to trace it down and figure out exactly what causes it.  In
my case, it doesn't happen enough to bother me.