Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:11:59 +0200 (EET)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@warpnet.ro>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>, Jimmy <olgeni@uli.it>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, pine@freebsd.ady.ro, kris@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.2 BETA ISO image

Hi,

  Couldn't these "security offender" ports be made to check for BATCH mode
or a new IGNORE_SECURITY (or something like that) mark which should
disable interactive dialogs? Then sysinstall would set that environment
variable and be able to install these packages. What's your opinion ?

  BTW, it's time I should say it's been a _really long_ time since I
didn't take care of the pine4 port -- mainly due to business/college. If
there are people anxious of taking pine4 and/or imap-uw ports into their
"hands" I welcome them to contact me. Else I'm prepairing to "come back";
Pine 4.30 is out and I sure would have liked 4.2-RELE to come out with
that version. But now I should set for pine4 to be on the CD, right ?