Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:19:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Kirchner <dpk@nwserv.com>
To:        R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@nwlink.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppp pid? fetchmail pid?

'ps' with no flags won't show all of your processes. Some handy 'ps'
incantations:

ps -uax  # all processes
ps -uxU username  # all processes owned by username
ps -uxp pid  # just that pid

The -u offers more information than standard ps, and -x lists processes
without terminals (daemon processes)

--
David Kirchner - dpk@nwserv.com
Northwest Web Services - http://www.nwserv.com/