Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 1998 06:35:57 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <jb@freebsd1.cimlogic.com.au>
To:        laotzu@juniper.net (Chris Parry)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BOCA-16 io boxes

Chris Parry wrote:
> Problem with stallion is that (at least from their web page) they don't
> sell anything greater than 8 port boxes, and we have many more machines
> I'd like to service from one FreeBSD term server instead of two.

I thought they had an EasyConnect64 (or something like that) that
was available in ISA and PCI forms. You connect a cable from the card to
the DB25, DB9 or RJ45 connector boxes, each with 16 ports. Connect 4 of
these and you have 64 ports off one board.

I looked at buying one last year, but the project fell through, so
I have not actually used one. This info was obtained from their local
distributor.

Regards,

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@netbsd.org; jb@freebsd.org
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137