Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 1998 20:49:08 GMT
From:      brian@Awfulhak.org
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/5490: Patch doesn't work for modula-3-lib in -current

>Number:         5490
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Patch doesn't work for modula-3-lib in -current
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT i386
>Environment:

FreeBSD-current as at 4:00am Jan 14 BST

Patch no longer works with the modula-3-lib port's patches.  It asks
for a "file to patch" over and over due to the fact that it now
ignores the Index: lines.

>How-To-Repeat:

$ cd /usr/ports/*/modula-3-lib
$ make

>Fix:

Quick fix:   Copy the binary from a 2.2-stable machine.
Correct fix: Either fix all the ports or fix patch (sorry, I haven't
             been following the ache <--> joerg discussions).