Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:20:34 +0800
From:      Olivier Mueller <om-lists-bsd@omx.ch>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   p5-Quota issues

Hello,

I'm trying to get a script working with the p5-Quota module, but no
way... :
- quota correctely working for the /home partition
- tested with edquota/repquota, etc.

But when trying to retrieve information or setup quota information from
a perl script, I get:   Quota::sync: error #45

But what bothers me more is that exactely the same script (with the
same module) is working fine under linux...

Any hint would be welcome :-)
regards,
Olivier

PS: installed module:
p5-Quota-1.5.1      Perl module that provides access to filesystem
quotas
Later I'll try to get the module directely from cpan, maybe it will
help...