Date:      Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:48:13 -0400
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/contrib/tcsh does not compile

Sergei Vyshenski stated:
: Since last week or so, tcsh shell is cvsupping into /usr/src/contrib/.
: But it does not even attempt to compile and install during subsequent
: "make world".
:
: Is it a correct behavior, and what for tcsh is there?

tcsh has replaced csh in -current.  it was tagged for RELENG4 in
advance of it being fully integrated and tested in -current.  it
will be the csh in 4.1 (I think).  I imagine it would be that
hard to turn it on and csh off in the various makefiles.

Sean O'Connell                                       sean@stat.Duke.EDU