Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:01:46 +1100
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@theinternet.com.au>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: perl5.6.1 wrapper

+-------[ Garance A Drosihn ]----------------------

| >> Yeah, this is essentially what I was asking for.
| >
| >Anyone have a trash-box that we can do a 4-STABLE --> 5-CURRENT
| >upgrade on to diff the file list?
| >
| >I have a box that I'd rather not trash, but if need be I'll use that.
|
| This is what I am planning to do.  I am a little short on free time
| right now, what is the "timetable for need" on this?  My hope was
| to get to this sometime before the end of the month.

Why can't someone with a fresh stable do an ls -R /
And someone with a fresh current do the same?

Check the diff ?

I can provide an ls -R / | grep -v /usr/local for a fairly recent current

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  M:+61 416 022 411   |