Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:06:16 -0400
From:      "Natalia Castro" <natalia@a2zlistz.com>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Global Data 2015

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring a mailing list for your company market=
ing
use?

We can help you with our database & e-marketing services for improvising yo=
ur
leads flow, ROI, profits, market shares, marketing, branding, recruiting, s=
ales,
new product launch, survey campaigns, etc. If you feel that I should talk t=
somebody else in your company/ acquaintances, please forward this email to =
the
right person and I'll be happy to collaborate further.

Our Database comprises over 30 million+ verified business contacts with ema=
ils,
phone, postal, etc. - you will have access to any list based on your target=
s.

If you can let me know your targeted criteria as below, I can assist you wi=
th
some samples along with the count/costs, and more details for your
consideration.

=E2=80=A2 Geography:

=E2=80=A2 Industry:

=E2=80=A2 Executive title/job roles:

=E2=80=A2 Company Size (revenue type/employee size):

=E2=80=A2 or any other specifications:

Few Major Industries to specify: Business Services Advertising & Marketing =
Media
& Publishing, Finance & Banking, Insurance, HR & Recruiting, Legal Services=
,
Real Estate, Transportation & Logistics, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical,
Healthcare, Technology, Telecom, Manufacturing Aerospace, Automotive, Metal=
 &
Mining, Construction & Materials, Agriculture, Veterinary, Hospitality, Foo=
d &
Beverage, Oil, Gas & Energy, Retail, Wholesalers, Education, Govt. & Public
Sector, Non-Profit Org., etc.

Executives/ Tile specific Lists: High Profiled B2B execs, Chief level Execs=
/
CXOs, Business Owners, Sales & Marketing Execs, HR & Payroll Execs,
Accounting/Finance Execs, Facility Management, Engineers, VPs, Directors,
Managers, Executive Assistants, or any other Profession based lists like
Architects, Lawyers/Attorneys, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Insurance
Agents/Brokers, Medical Practitioners, Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses, etc.

Regional Coverage: North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, South Am=
erica

E-mail Marketing: We can also help you reach out to your target audience by
deploying emails on your behalf with proven results and real-time tracking
reports.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Natalia Castro

Sales/Marketing Dept.

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile=
=2E If
for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any furth=
er
messages from us please reply with subject line as "Exclude"