Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:30:35 -0800
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        "Zenja Ivkovic" <izenja@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

At 01:24 PM 12/29/98 , Zenja Ivkovic wrote:
>Now I need to know when I install it (I didn't do anything yet, I just
>waited and saw if anything was gonna happend and rebooted), how will I
>be able to run windows? Do I just remove the floppy from the drive? If
>not, I need detailed instructions.

I'm afraid i deleted your earlier message so i forgot whether you read the
Handbook and FAQ or not. If you haven't read them (at least the
installation parts of the Handbook).

The FreeBSD install program can install a boot-manager for you so that you
can dual-boot between FreeBSD and Windows.

--Ludwig Pummer ( ludwigp@bigfoot.com )
ICQ UIN: 692441 (  ludwigp@email.com  )