Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 2015 06:11:11 +0000
From:      David DeSimone <ddesimone@verio.net>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problems with DNSSEC -- answer in fragmented UDP doesn't work

Kevin Oberman wrote:

> For ipfw you need something like "allow ip from any to me frag". If you
> want to restrict this to DNS, restrict it to dst-port 53.

Unfortunately, UDP fragments only contain the port number in the very first=
 fragment.  So you will not be able to forward the later fragments based on=
 port number.  You can only see the Src/Dest IP and Protocol number in the =
fragment.

--
David DeSimone =3D=3D fox@verio.net =3D=3D Network Admin
  "I don't like spinach, and I'm glad I don't, because if I