Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:26:53 +0200
From:      Marc Recht <marc@informatik.uni-bremen.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   smbus, geom or ufs attr break the kernel

--=.t8Cw0UW_4O(CPO

Hi!

Something checked-in yesterday broke the kernel badly.. Some of these
options or a combination of these break the kernel badly. If they're activatet then not all devices are created by devfs (ttv* is missing..).
Even without devfs ttv* isn't working...
Commenting this out of my config fixed the prob for me.

options         UFS_EXTATTR
options         UFS_EXTATTR_AUTOSTART
options         UFS_ACL
options         GEOM
device     smbus    # Bus support, required for smb below.
device     viapm
device     smb
device     iicbus      # Bus support, required for ic/iic/iicsmb below.
device     iicbb
device     ic
device     iic
device     iicsmb      # smb over i2c bridge

Marc

--=.t8Cw0UW_4O(CPO

--=.t8Cw0UW_4O(CPO--