Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:44:44 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Peter_Ankerst=E5l?= <peter@pean.org>
Cc:        freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mutiple ipv4 and ipv6.

--0-1189643434-1288615484=:30195

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Peter Ankerst=E5l wrote:

Hi,

> Im trying to configure a jail with mutiple ipv6 and ipv4-addresses. One i=
pv4-address and multiple ipv6
> works fine but not multiple of both.
=2E..
> and others:
> Starting jails:/etc/rc.d/jail: WARNING: jail_extract_address: type not id=
entified
> /etc/rc.d/jail: WARNING: jail_extract_address: type not identified
> cannot start jail "jailid":
> .

can you give us the complete global and configuration for this jail?
It's hard to guess at the moment.

Subsitute the domain name for example.com, the IPv4 prefix with
192.0.2. and the IPv6 prefix with 2001:db8: (which are the
example/docmentation prefixes) or, if you want, send them to me
privately.

/bz

--=20
Bjoern A. Zeeb                              Welcome a new stage of life.
         <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!
   http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/jails.html
--0-1189643434-1288615484=:30195--