Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:01:13 -0600
From:      "Aron Silverton" <ajs@labs.mot.com>
To:        Gordon Broom <gjbroom@alumni.uwaterloo.ca>
Cc:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Really fixed it this time? was Re: Mozilla window won't open after upgrade - FIXED

Gordon Broom wrote:
>>Did you ever rebuild Mozilla with -DWITHOUT_XFT specified?
>>

> That did the trick, thanks!
>
> Whatever XFT is, apparently I can live without it :-)

I realized that I didn't have a XftConfig file.  I followed the stuff in
the FreeBSD Handbook on using fonts with XFree86 to see what, if
anything I was missing.  I created the Xftconfig file and now mozilla
seems to work with Xft reliably.  (I hope that it's not too soon to say
that.)

Aron

--
Aron J. Silverton