Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:24:55 -0500
From:      "McKenna, Lee" <lee.mckenna@lodgenet.com>
To:        "'freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SB Awe 64 Gold & ATI All-in-wonder TV drivers?

I just subscribed to this list today, so pardon my abrupt interuption...
Are there drivers out for the following devices:

Sound Blaster Awe 64 Gold
ATI All-In-Wonder Pro (with TV Tuner)

I know 4fron-tech.com has OSS drivers that support the Awe 64, but
thought I would ask if thats the best way to go to support all the
features of the Awe 64 Gold card -- sound, synth, midi, et.al.

I'm fairly new to FreeBSD, and I'm trying to get support for some of the
"windows friendly" type cards like these so I can prove to myself that
FreeBSD can do great audio & video like Win95...

Any TV Tuner software apps out there and what adapters are supported?

Should I be referencing a FAQ somewhere instead of bugging this group?
:)

Is there a digest for freebsd-hardware & freebsd-multimedia?

Thanks!
--Lee McKenna
lee.mckenna@lodgenet.com