Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:33:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.5 beta (PPP+NIS)

We are at the latest version of the ppp from brian.
We suspect the FBSD kernel.
we try a linux box just for double check if the same hardware work fine witj Lin
ux.

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Christian Fortin <cfortin@ec.camitel.com>
Date: 14-Oct-97
Heure: 18:34:03
Electro-Conception        tel:(418) 872-6641          |
3665 Croisset             fax:(418) 872-9198          |
Quebec,P.Q.               www.ec.camitel.com/ec       |
G1P-1L4                   |           /--|<|--WM--|(--J
                                      \----1
                                          ---
                                           -