Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:38:01 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Kaoutar El Maghraoui <961TA56794@stud.alakhawayn.ma>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /stand/sysistall

I have installed FreeBSD from the CD. When I wanted to do a
postconfiguration, I typed /stand/sysintall. I got the menu of the
installation. However When I chose CD as the installation media, I got a
message telling me that my CD is of unsupported type. I don't undestand
how it could recognize the cd for the first installation and inside
freebsd when mouting the cd and not for postinstallation.
Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.