Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:25:42 +0530
From:      "Viswas Nair" <fysical@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adesklets issue - cleaning up the installation

I had installed adesklets and everything was working fine until adesklets
crashed with a TK_GUI related error. I couln't find out where the problem
was so I make deinstalled it and tried to build it again. It simply wouldnt
work. The build completes but when I run the installation program (-i
option) i get a window which is fully black. Uninstalling and doing a
pkg_add doesnt seem to help either.

I think the uninstallation didnt clear all the contents and is causing
trouble. How can i be sure that everything was removed? Should i be
uninstalling and reinstalling all dependencies to be sure?

Thanks,
Vishy