Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:57:20 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HELP!!!! Compiling FreeBSD 4.0 kernel

First of all, your subject line is offensive. There is no reason to
shout. Just 'Compiling FreeBSD 4.0 kernel' would have done nicely thank
you.

Second, you forgot to add the miibus device in your kernel
configuration. See the manual page for the driver you are installing.
For example:

	man xl

Hope this helps.

Nick