Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:54:08 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>, John Purser <johnmpurser@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup error: Release not specified for collection - CVSup file included

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000, in a never-ending search for enlightenment, Ben Smithurst wrote:
> John Purser wrote:
>
> > Lets try this again.
>
> this is better..

And all it took was explaining what we needed from him in order to
solve his problem. If the first person to reply to his post had done
so, rather than giving the cryptic response "Your cvsup file is wrong",
we could have saved about five posts, and he would have been a happy
camper much sooner.

C'mon guys, let's stop playing head games. That's not the purpose of
this forum.

Ben, this is not directed at you.

 --  Walter Brameld

in·tel·lec·tu·al
n. Someone who has been educated past his/her level of intelligence.
Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.