Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:13:27 -0400
From:      Andrew BOGECHO <andrewb@cs.mcgill.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAM logging

Tue Sep 12 00:07:35 EDT 2000

Hi,

I believe that you can set it in the sshd_config file, under

SyslogFacility

Under the sshd man page:

     SyslogFacility
             Gives the facility code that is used when logging messages from
             sshd. The possible values are: DAEMON, USER, AUTH, LOCAL0, LO-
             CAL1, LOCAL2, LOCAL3, LOCAL4, LOCAL5, LOCAL6, LOCAL7.  The de-
             fault is AUTH.

Andrew.