Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 1996 13:53:32 -0600 (CST)
From:      ptroot@uswest.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   handbook

Hi,
        I'm trying to get the handbook printed out. When I run it
through latex, I get a couple of errors (with a ?) prompt. And when I
view the dvi file (or converted ps file) the table of contents is
blank and any references to other sections is just ??.

        Am I doing anything wrong, or is it just that the handbook
is incomplete?

        I'm doing it on my Sparc at work, running Solaris 2.5. No, I'm
not convinced that latex is correctly installed on the Sparc. Is it
worth my while to pkg_add tex on my FreeBSD machine to create the doc?

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root - USWEST !NTERPRISE Networking Service	ptroot@uswest.com

I don't think its takes a conspiracy to cause so much bad judgement. The
combination of guys who have at best so-so IQ's, and a total lack of
concern for anything but winning the next election is sufficent.

B^2 - on Government