Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 1996 17:00:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        "David O'Byrne 2143" <dave@odyssey.ucc.ie>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org, morrison@dataflow.lcs.mit.edu
Subject:   Re: REQUEST: location of unbundles FreeBSD 1.1.x Source

On Thu, 11 Jan 1996, David O'Byrne 2143 wrote:

> Anyone know of an unofficial (or official) site for
> the source to FreeBSD binaries (ls etc) unbundled (preferably)

I've never heard of such a thing.  If you only want a small thing, or a
small number of things, why don't you just ask for them here?

Don't forget that there's more than one FreeBSD version ... make sure you
include your intended version when you ask for help.

> I'll take what I can get
>
> please reply to dave@odyssey.ucc.ie as I can't always keep
> up with the list
>
> regards
> Dave

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;