Date:      Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:37:09 +0100
From:      "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   lang/ruby19: ruby-1.9.3.392,1 is vulnerable: ** [check-vulnerable] Error code 1

I try to compile port lang/ruby19 and I always get on a FreeBSD
9.1-STABLE box the following error message, which is obviously triggered
by some port auditing - but I do not find the "knob" to switch it off.

Can someone give a hint, please?

Regards,

Oliver

===>  Cleaning for ruby-1.9.3.392,1
===>  ruby-1.9.3.392,1 has known vulnerabilities:
ruby-1.9.3.392,1 is vulnerable:
Ruby -- XSS exploit of RDoc documentation generated by rdoc

WWW: http://portaudit.FreeBSD.org/d3e96508-056b-4259-88ad-50dc8d1978a6.html

ruby-1.9.3.392,1 is vulnerable:
Ruby -- Denial of Service and Unsafe Object Creation Vulnerability in JSON

WWW: http://portaudit.FreeBSD.org/c79eb109-a754-45d7-b552-a42099eb2265.html
=> Please update your ports tree and try again.
*** [check-vulnerable] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/ruby19.
*** [build] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/ruby19.