Date:      Sun, 1 Dec 2002 15:36:09 EET
From:      blabla@vcable.net
To:        <courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   courier-imap troubleshoting

Hello,
i have problem with my courier-imap.
I recompile it and instaled on FreeBSD 4.7 from ports.
I unable to loggin:
my authdaemonrc file:
--- begin paste ---
--- cut ---
authmodulelist="authmysql"
authmodulelistorig="authmysql"
--- end paste ---
authmysqlrc file i configure correctly.
My database on 127.0.0.1 and i put them in authmysqlrc file
with username, password, database ...
I configure imapd file host, port and added AUTH=PLAIN in
IMAP_CAPABILITY and comment IMAP_CAPABILITY_TLS
Added in mysql.start file extra options: --log=/var/log/mysql.log
and start with standart imapd.sh start on freebsd.
make ps ax to check and all needed files is loadded.
i telnet to 192.168.0.1 port 143 where is my courier-imap
and write:
a login myuser mypass
and i recive :
a NO Login failed.
ok, i gone to /var/log to check mysql.log file.
No any records about trying to connect to database mails (mails is database where is stored username, gid, uid, ... database is work fine and is correct.)
No any error message.

Any ideas how i run courier-imap?

Regards,
Condor