Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 1997 08:54:52 -0700 (MST)
From:      Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        kory@avatar.com (Kory Hamzeh)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which PCI enet card

> I need manufacturer names and model numbers. The problem is I can walk
> into Fry's or CompUSA (or even mail order) and say "I need a PCI enet
> card based on the DEC 21040 chip!". I tried, most of then gave me a blank
> stare or said that they don't carry DEC enet cards!!

DataComm Warehouse (www.warehouse.com) lists the Daynaport PCI 10BaseT
10Base2 combo card for $84.00.  This is one of the least expensive
21040 PCI cards I know of.  Fry's or CompUSA might carry it as well,
but if you order before 12:00 pm tonight, DataComm will have it to you
by 10:30 tomorrow morning.  ;^)