Date:      Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:59:13 +0200
From:      Maxime Henrion <mhenrion@cybercable.fr>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   make clean in /usr/ports

        Hello,

    I've noticed that when you want to clean all your ports and so you
type 'make clean' in /usr/ports directory, the script follow the
dependencies. Consequence : the 'make clean' really take _ages_ because
a lot of ports got cleaned several times.
    To solve this, the default when doing a 'make clean' from /usr/ports
should be to add the -DNOCLEANDEPENDS flag.

    I'm not very skilled in writing Makefiles so I let someone else
modifying the bsd.port.mk file ! :-)

Regards,
Maxime Henrion