Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:35:34 -0400
From:      jhell <jhell@DataIX.net>
To:        Bruce Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>
Cc:        bms@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: net/xorp - scattering file locations.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:30, Bruce Simpson wrote:
In Message-Id: <4BA4334F.3010405@incunabulum.net>

> P.S. there is a pkg-message for the legacy net/xorp package which explains
> why XORP needs PREFIX to be set to other than the default. If this is a
> problem for you consider net/xorp-devel

Hey! Thanks.

I didn't have that much time to look at it originally and I usually try to
stick to non-devel based distributions but I think in the case of this
software I will end up making an exception.

Problem lays between a overnight away from desk install and coming back a
week later to configure it.

Thanks for pointing this out.

--

  jhell