Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:44:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jason <jason@welsh.dynip.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   running out of swap space

I have a freebsd 4.0 system running just fine, but im running outta swap
space and space in general. I have a brand new 13 gig hard drive that I
want to transfer the system over to. What I really want to do is transfer
the whole drive over to my new 13 gig drive.  Is there an easy way to do
this? would something like ghost do me any good?

regards,
Jason

|  Jason Welsh   jason@welsh.dynip.com   |   If you think there's     |
|                                        |   good in everybody, you   |
|      http://welsh.dynip.com/           |   haven't met everybody.   |