Date:      Mon, 04 Feb 2002 00:26:12 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   first KSE/3 commit will be:

After discussing it with Peter we agreed that we will do the milestone 3
commi in several stages.
First will be a diff-reduction commit, in which we make very little
functional differnce to current  but add and use various macros and structure
renamings
that are needed for KSE/3 but which ar enot part of the real MEAT of the  work
this will reduce the size of the KSE/3 diff considerably and allow us to
focus on the real differences. We expect to try do this commit at the end of
this week.

The meat of the commit is actually small but will need more testing and should
follow
in a week or two after that.

thanks for your patience..
Julian