Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:35:40 -0500
From:      "Cambria, Mike" <mcambria@avaya.com>
To:        "'cjclark@alum.mit.edu'" <cjclark@alum.mit.edu>, The Babbler <bts@babbleon.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: IPSEC tunnelling

FYI -- I'm doing it now.  If you can read this it works with the following
high level setup:

I'm using IPSec tunnel mode, with ESP, but no authentication.  I'm also not
using AH.

I'm also using FreeBSD 4.2-Stable  (3.4-Stable didn't work for me; upgrading
to 4.2 now does)

MikeC

Michael C. Cambria              Avaya Inc.
                                    Former Enterprise Networks Group of
Lucent Technologies
   Voice: (978) 287 - 2807      300 Baker Avenue
     Fax: (978) 381 - 6415      Concord, Massachusetts 01742