Date:      Wed, 09 Sep 1998 21:59:58 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
To:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 and -current

xc/config/cf/host.def should contain

/*
 * Host.def for building FreeBSD bindists
 */
#define UseElfFormat    YES

--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California