To:        wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Weekly Development report(Apr 15 ~ Apr 18) on the iwlwifi WiFi project

--0000000000007938ba0616b5fda8

Still working on the HW key/encryption/decryption support under the
`LKPI_80211_HW_CRYPTO` block.

   - This week I was still testing the key setup paths to see any clue that
   leads to HW crypto offload malfunction. But as I was stuck with some dead
   ends, I took one day off last Friday to refresh my jammed brain.

   1. I dumped more key setup traces with key contents. But all these
      traces confirm the key setup progress in firmware (Linux vs. FreeBSD) is
      correct.
      2. Also the way how a ucast key is used in the TX path is verified
      again.

Today, adrian@ and I took several hours debugging the code and analyzing
different code paths. Also there is email discussion with Johannes Berg
that adrian@ helped to reach out with.

--
Best Regards,
Cheng Cui

--0000000000007938ba0616b5fda8

"margin-left:15px">This week I was still testing the key setup paths to see=
 any clue that leads to HW crypto offload malfunction. But as I was stuck w=
ith some dead ends, I took one day off last Friday to refresh my jammed bra=
But all these traces confirm the key setup progress in firmware (Linux vs. =
FreeBSD) is correct.</li><li>Also the way how a ucast key is used in the TX=
al hours debugging the code and analyzing different code paths. Also there =
is email discussion with=C2=A0Johannes Berg that adrian@ helped to reach ou=
n><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_si=

--0000000000007938ba0616b5fda8--