Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2002 13:06:32 -0700
From:      Adam Kranzel <adam@blacktabby.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Termcap broken?

Hi...

I'm getting the error "Terminal must backspace." when trying to run
Slash'EM (a Nethack-derived game).  I'm not sure what's gotten broken,
but if I copy over the termcap and termcap.db from a 4.6-STABLE machine
(of mid-August), it works again.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?
My TERM environment variable is set to "xterm-color" right now, but
changing it to "xterm" doesn't seem to make a difference.

thanks
 -Adam