Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 98 11:23:55 -0800
From:      "Mike Burgett" <mburgett@awen.com>
To:        "alexandr@louie.udel.edu" <alexandr@louie.udel.edu>, "Nate Williams" <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        "Bill Trost" <trost@cloud.rain.com>, "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Serial Questions

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998 11:57:23 -0700, Nate Williams wrote:

>> I thought that the TI1130 was fully supported, especially under
>> -current.
>
>I don't know if it's supported or not.  If it recognizes your cards
>being swapping in/out then for sure it is. :)

The TI1130 works fine and swapping is recognized. That's what's in my
thinkpad.  I recall turning off the unsupported features (mwave
modem/soundcard, and mpeg stuff) before blowing away the win95 that was on it
when I got it, and installing freebsd for the first time.  I don't know if
that would make a difference or not.  I did have some problems installing
-current recently (the zp driver caused the kernel to trap out _after_
installation was complete, it was find for installation. Changing to the ep
driver made the problem go away.)

Thanks,
Mike