Date:      Fri, 09 May 1997 03:07:38 +1000
From:      David Nugent <davidn@labs.usn.blaze.net.au>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/etc group

> As Stephen McKay wrote:
>
> > So, what you're implying is that when the administrator installs dtmail,
> > they see an informative message:
> >
> >     Deleting incompatible mail packages: elm, pine, mh, mail.local
> >     Converting sendmail.cf for use with dtmail...
>
> ``Reverting your system to permanently insecure mode.  Is this not
> what you don't want?  (y/y)''

Oh come on... if you're going to go into Tiawanese VCR instruction
booklet mode, you have to go ALL the way...

"Reverting system to insecure mode impermanantly not is proper.
 Please to consult handbook on installation for other.
 Isn't this not what you don't want to not do? (y/y)"

Regards,
David "torchered English is my second language" Nugent

David Nugent - Unique Computing Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia
Voice +61-3-9791-9547  Data/BBS +61-3-9792-3507  3:632/348@fidonet
davidn@freebsd.org davidn@blaze.net.au http://www.blaze.net.au/~davidn/