Date:      Tue, 15 Nov 2011 12:54:31 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org, pc532@bungi.com, pc532@netbsd.org
Cc:        Frederic Muller - SFI <fred@softwarefreedomday.org>, "Gary Jennejohn \(Denx\)" <garyj@denx.de>, colorhug@hughski.com
Subject:   OT: Fully free colorimeter! (fwd)

Hi lists
	hardware@freebsd.org 	http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-hardware
	pc532@bungi.com		http://www.bungi.com/pc532/
	pc532@netbsd.org	http://www.netbsd.org/ports/pc532/
cc FYI
	Frederic Muller - SFI <fred@softwarefreedomday.org>,
	"Gary Jennejohn (Denx)" <garyj@denx.de>,
	colorhug@hughski.com

I'm forwarding an interesting free hardware project below,
that will probably interest some on these lists.
I'm not involved, [but could be tempted].

Replies:
	The 1st URL (blogs) seems appropriate for replies
	As this is sent to different lists to avoid cross posting,
	& to avoid me getting excess responses, I have set:

http://blogs.gnome.org/hughsie/2011/11/13/introducing-the-colorhug-open-source-colorimeter/
links to
http://www.hughski.com/

Forwarded from: "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com> http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/