Date:      Sat, 1 Jul 1995 10:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Everett F Batey WA6CRE <efb@suned1.Nswses.Navy.Mil>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nice .. how abt Upgraders

Any one or more words in Installation re upgrading (my case 2.0 to 2.0.5)
as to what files I must preserve as the system will integrate or protect
them upon install would be really welcome ..

Lots of hours into getting to where I have kermil-net :-) and have limited
X-Windows .. never found the xf86config for several months and stilldont
know how to do it right ..

Saving this past effort for many of us will have great value .. Thnx .. send
me so words in rough and I will be really happy to return some html for the
effort.  /Ev/

 + efb@suned1.nswses.Navy.MIL efb@gcpacix.cotdazr.org efb@uvsi.jpl.nasa.gov +
 + efb@nosc.mil  efb@oxnardsd.org   Gold Coast Sun Users   [EFB15]   WA6CRE +
 + The Genie is Out of the Bottle!  http://halide.acs.uci.edu/GCSUG User Gp +
 + Opinions, MINE, NOT Uncle_s  |  WWW b-news innd postmaster XNTP3 DNS GNU +