Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 1999 20:23:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      sec <sec@finary.com>
To:        Jonathan Towne <wrongway@slic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad 750

yep i have an 600E 350Mhz, 128m or RAM. The same thing happens as it hits
'Probing devices' The machine just hangs and becomes totally
un-responsive.  Heck can't even turn the machine off by hitting the power
off button, have to take out the Battery, have tried this with 2.2.8-REL,
3.1-REL et cetera.