Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:29:28 -0700
From:      "Max Clark" <max@clarksys.com>
To:        "Benjamin Krueger" <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Loosing network connection repeatedly without an identifiable cause

I have MAXUSERS=0 set in my kernel configuration. This machine has 384MB
Ram, when it goes down again I will check this. If I see the tables full is
there a recommended way to size these values based on system resources?

Thanks,
Max

(root@jack)~# netstat -m
70/144/14208 mbufs in use (current/peak/max):
        65 mbufs allocated to data
        5 mbufs allocated to packet headers
64/88/3552 mbuf clusters in use (current/peak/max)
212 Kbytes allocated to network (1% of mb_map in use)
0 requests for memory denied
0 requests for memory delayed
0 calls to protocol drain routines