Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:27:44 -0400
From:      John Turner <john@drexeltech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HELP: apache13-modssl port install fails looking for mm.11

Hello -

I'm trying to install apache13-modssl on a 4.0-RELEASE box.

After typing 'make' in /usr/ports/www/apache13-modssl, everything goes
along fine until I receive this:

===>   apache_1.3.12 depends on shared library: mm.11 - not found
===>    Verifying install for mm.11 in /usr/ports/devel/mm
===>   Returning to build of apache_1.3.12
Error: shared library "mm.11" does not exist
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/apache13-modssl.
*** Error code 1

I've verified (and reinstalled) /usr/ports/devel/mm, and have refreshed the
shared library lookup with ldconfig, but I get the same message.  I've
searched the llist archives, but haven't found any messages specifically
dealing with mm.11.

Any suggestions?  I've never had this happen on other 4.0 machines, though
those were earlier versions of apache.  Thanks in advance.

- John Turner