Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:19:59 +1100
From:      Norberto Meijome <numardbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which JDK is newer?

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:57:14 +0200
"Vlad GALU" <dudu@dudu.ro> wrote:

> The jdk16 port or the diablo-jdk16? I'm asking because honestly I've
> some issues telling between 1.6.0_07-b02 (diablo) and 1.6.0.3p4_6
> (jdk16). Thanks in advance and please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to
> this list :-)

As per Greg L's  email in this list a few days after your email:

[...]
 The current Diablo release
is based on Java 6 Update 7.  It is only supported on FreeBSD 6 and 7.

[..]
The most recent of these is Java 6 Update 3 unfortunately, so its quite
a bit behind in that sense.  You must compile it from source.

HIH

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Gravity cannot be blamed for people falling in love."
  Albert Einstein