Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:33:47 -0400
From:      Richard Genthner <richard@guthnur.net>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD COA

FreeBSD friends,
	I have been a long time user of FreeBSD and I was reading the Ubuntu
Forum and Found that someone made a fake CoA for ubuntu. So I made
one for FreeBSD. The original ubuntu one was MenZa on Ubuntu Forum.
My version can be found here. http://opensource.guthnur.net/sandbox/
freebsd/bsd.svg   and http://opensource.guthnur.net/sandbox/freebsd/
bsd.png

Thank you,

Richard Genthner
IT Consultant
25 Cosy Harbor Rd
Southport,Me 04576
Tel. 207.633.3181
Web. www.guthnur.net

Classification Status: UnClassified

This email message, including any attachments, is intended solely for
the use of the designated recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please promptly contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message, whether in hard copy or electronic
format.