Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:08:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      AN <andy@neu.net>
To:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Video problems in FF-nightly

Has anyone noticed problems with video in FF-nightly recently?  In the
last few days I am having a problem watching videos in FF-nightly.  The
problem is that the audio plays fine, but the video freezes.  This happens
with both Flash and HTML5 videos.  Both had been working previously.

I have not changed any of my options for compilation.  Is there some
change in the source that may have caused this problem?  I see the problem
on FreeBSD-current with FF-nightly, and also in a VBox VM running
opensuse11.4 and FF-nightly.  Both were working fine until about 2 days
ago.