Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 08:13:50 -0800
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        Guilhem Ensuque <guilhem.ensuque@bt-sys.bt.co.uk>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wanted: old style wavelan cards

Guilhem Ensuque writes:
    I am desperatly looking for old style Lucent WaveLAN cards...

Are you accepting 915 MHz cards, or just 2.2 GHz?  Your email doesn't
say (not that I have any of either, mind you), and I thought only 2.2
GHz were legal in your part of the world.

In any event -- I understand the DEC RoamAbouts were/are functionally
equivalent to the WaveLAN cards, so you might check with them.